Terms of Ordering
- Minimum Order – Opening order $250.00 (freight excluded). Reorders will be accepted at $150.00 (freight excluded). Any order under the minimum limit will be subject to an order fee of $25.00 per order.
- Price List – Most products are priced as each within our catalog. Every effort will be made to maintain prices; however prices are subject to change.
- Case Packs – Items must be ordered in case packs. Amici Home will automatically increase any order to conform to our case pack quantities.
- No verbal orders are accepted. Orders must be faxed, emailed (email@example.com), or submitted via website.
- All catalogs are subject to misprints, therefore we reserve the right to make corrections and change prices without notice.
- Terms – Net 30 days from date of invoice upon approval of credit.
- Forms of Payment – Amici Home accepts payment by Visa, Mastercard, AMEX, or check.
- To establish credit with Amici Home – A Amici Home credit application must be completed with four references submitted by customer.
- Inactive Accounts – If a customer has been inactive for a period of 12 months or more, they will be required to re-submit a credit application to establish credit.
- New Accounts – In order to expedite your first order, Amici Home accepts payment by Visa, Mastercard, AMEX, or check. There is a 10 day clearance period required for checks.
- COD – Amici Home does not accept COD’s.
- FOB – Our products are priced FOB Reno, Nevada 89502 USA.
- Special Deliveries – Amici Home is not responsible for additional charges incurred as a result of residential delivery, limited access delivery, metro delivery, or lift gate services. Such charges will be invoiced to the customer’s account.
- Backorders – Within 60 days of the original shipment, Amici Home will ship any backorder provided the value is over $60.00. Freight charges will apply to all backorders (Freight Cap Program does not qualify). Backorders that do not comply with these criteria will be automatically cancelled.
- FedEx Ground and UPS shipment charges will be pre-paid and added to your invoice.
- Freight Charges – Freight will be invoiced to the customer unless the customer specifically requests in writing to use their own carrier.
- International Orders – All international orders must be prepaid by wire transfer (credit cards not accepted).
Late Payments will cause a delay in your shipment. Amici Home will not ship any new order or backorder unless the account is current. Customer agrees to pay all collection costs, attorney’s fees , court costs, as well as interest on the unpaid balance at the rate of 1.5% per month. A $25.00 fee will be charged for all returned checks. Legal venue shall be at San Diego County, California.
Product Warranty & Claims for Damages
- Hand Made Products – Many of Amici Home’s products are hand-made by skilled artisans from all over the world. As such, customers should expect slight variances in size and color, these are the characteristic of hand made goods. Variances should not be considered as flaws but rather as the signature of the Artisan that made the article.
- Inspection of Goods – Any discrepancy in receipt of merchandise or visible freight damage must be reported both to Amici Home and the freight carrier at the time of receipt of shipment and must be noted on the delivery receipt.
Claims and Returns
- Claims for damages must be reported in writing within 10 days of receipt of shipment. No late claims will be accepted.
- Returns – No return will be accepted without written authorization by Amici Home. It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure the returned goods are returned in their original state. Broken returned items received will not receive a credit.
- Return Charge – The Customer will be charged a 25% re-stocking fee plus all applicable freight charges if goods are returned without written authorization.
A charge of $0.20 will be added to the cost of each article if the customer requires pre-ticketing other than Amici Home’s standard UPC label.